Monday, November 7, 2011

More from the Portland road trip


 View from the Vista House that overlooks the Columbia River Gorge



One of the many waterfalls at the Gorge. 


 ...and another.  We saw 4 large ones in all.  There were also tiny ones that you would run into.  It's like the whole mountain just leaks water.  You could spend days exploring all of them but it was wet and my mom can only handle so much.


My opening at Breeze Block with the gallery director Paige in the middle and one of her interns on the right (I feel bad that I cannot remember her name for the life of me)


The Chinese Garden in downtown Portland.


It had lots of tiny trees


Little Bird Bistro in Portland.  They had a silver gilded ceiling.  It was amazing.  But I am still kicking myself for not getting a picture of the Ace Hotel lobby where we stayed.  



Boat installation at the Portland Art Museum.  


Billings MT



None of my pictures from in the mountains turned out.  The few that I took were either blurry or not interesting.  It was difficult to capture the grandeur that you feel driving through these tall mountains at 80 mph so instead here are cows somewhere in WY.



Sunset in the Black Hills



And Devils Tower